COVID-19 Safety Plan
Mid-March, we supported physical–distancing measures and closed our shops for 2 months. We’re happy to see those measures reduced the transmission of COVID-19 and we don’t want the good our community has accomplished to be undone as we reopen. The health, safety, and happiness of our teammates, customers, and community is still of utmost importance to us.
If you’re visiting one of our brick-and-mortar shops, here’s all you need to know:
- We highly encourage you to shop online at wootoseeyou.com and schedule a convenient curbside pickup.
- Please plan your purchases before arrival.
- If you have symptoms, have been sick, or been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, do not enter our shops.
- If you’ve travelled outside of the country within last 14 days, do not enter our shops.
- Maximum of 3 guests (2 household groups) in our Yaletown shop and 5 guests (2 household groups) in our Main Street shop at a time.
- Wait your turn outside, 2m(6ft) apart.
- Use provided hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Respect our staff and keep 2m(6ft) distance while inside.
- Credit or debit only—no cash. We encourage touchless pay.
- Want to use your own bag? We’ll ask you to stow your purchase.
- Wash purchased clothing and sanitize other purchases when you get home.
- We encourage the use of non-medical masks.
- We sanitize high-touch areas of our space multiple times a day and in-between customers.
As always, thank-you for your support and cooperation during this time! ✌️