Ag + Au Quilted Jacket
Designed with zero waste in mind, this bomber-style quilted jacket is made from fabric leftover from the clothesmaking process. Metal zipper (no plastic!) closure, with soft ribbed cotton around the collar and cuffs. Side pockets.
The quilted pattern is unique to each jacket, so the jacket pictured may look slightly different.
Materials and Care:
- 100% Deadstock Rayon, fill is lightweight cotton batting
- Machine wash in cold water
- No tumble dry - hang to dry
- Made ethically in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Size and Fit:
Available in sizes Small, Medium and Large
- Fits true to size, slightly cropped
Your order will be packed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
Your order will be received in 1-14 business days and shipping rates cost $15-$60 CAD depending on your destination and preferred shipping method. Learn more
FREE pick up in-store. In Vancouver? Save the cost of shipping and give us the chance to say hi:
- During checkout, select one of our locations instead of another shipping method.
- Your order will be ready for pick up at your selected location ASAP—at most 2 business days.
Please note: Items purchased for in-store pick up are not refundable but we will be happy to offer you a store credit or exchange within 10 days of purchase.
Purchases through our website can be returned within 30 days.
Items purchased for in-store pick up are not refundable but we will be happy to offer you a store credit or exchange within 10 days of purchase. Learn more.