Elka Lyngholm Raincoat
The Elka Lyngholm is a classic waterproof jacket. It is made of the traditional 320 g PVC outer shell, with welded seams, a deep hood and holds up the Elka trademark of being 100% waterproof.
- Original 320 g PVC OEKO-TEX standard 100
- Handmade welded seams with a diamond pattern
- Hidden 2-way YKK zip and Snap button closure front
- Two welded front pockets with a snap closure
- Underarm vents
- Adjustable waist
- Fixed hood with a drawstring closure
- Cuff with snap button closure
- Original snap button with embossed Elka logo
- Original embossed Elka stamp
Inspired by the classic fishing jacket, Lyngholm is both functional, practical and modern, with a classic Elka look and feminine fit. In addition to this foundation, it has classic fishing inspired elements, added storm guarded closure, fixed hood with a drawstring closure, two front patch pockets with flap close and snap closure, combined with welded seams and adjustable cuffs with snap closure and adjustable waist.