Gramicci Coverall Jacket$225.00
Gramicci was born from the imagination of a stonemaster climber who invented what became the standard of adventure outdoor apparel. The jacket is a classic workwear cut with plenty of pockets. Unisex sizing, cut is larger. Snap buttons for ease. Can be worn with the Loose Tapered Pants or G Shorts in Mocha as a matching set.
Materials & Care:
- Cotton 100%
- Wash Separately with similar colours.
Size & Fit:
- Beverly is 5'2 and usually takes size M-L. She's wearing size XS (US).
- Total length: 28"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"
- Width (Pit-to-pit & around): 39"(Worn buttoned up)
- Sleeve length: 23"
FREE Standard Shipping in Canada on orders over $150.
Your order will be received in 1-9 business days and shipping rates cost $10-$30 CAD depending on your destination and preferred shipping method. Learn more
FREE pick up in-store. In Vancouver? Save the cost of shipping and give us the chance to say hi:
- During checkout, select one of our locations instead of another shipping method.
- Your order will be ready for pick up at your selected location ASAP—at most 2 business days.
- Items purchased for curbside pick up are not refundable but we will be happy to offer you a store credit or exchange within 10 days of purchase.
Purchases through our website can be returned within 30 days.
Purchases at our brick-and-mortar locations can be returned within 10 days. Learn more.