Returns + Exchanges
On This Page
- Eligible Returns
- Non-returnable Items
- Policy For Website Purchases
- Shipping Your Return
- Policy For In-store Purchases
- Late Or Missing Refunds
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- In the original packaging.
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Tags are on and in original condition.
Please, do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Sale Items—only regular priced items may be returned.
- Gift cards.
- Some health and personal care items, including beauty products.
- Perishable goods such as newspapers or magazines.
- Intimate products, including socks.
- Active wear and swimsuits.
Policy For Website Purchases
For purchases through our website, our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please note, online orders for in-store pick up are not refundable but we will be happy to offer you a store credit or exchange within 10 days of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Shipping Your Return:
- Mail your product to one of our brick-and-mortar locations.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. You should purchase tracking from your shipping service for your records.
Policy For In-store Purchases
Items purchased at our brick-and-mortar location are non-refundable. If a product is defective or damaged, we offer exchange or store credit within 10 days of purchase.
Late Or Missing Refunds
- Check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company because the return may take some time before it’s officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.